Bates Motel is a contemporary prequel to Alfred Hitchcock’s 1960 film Psycho, depicting the lives of Norman Bates and his mother Norma prior to the events portrayed in the film, but in a modern setting. Centered on the relationship between mother and son, who come to a new town to start over and set up a new business, but a lot of mysterious incidents happen, including the unanswered and horrible acts of Norma’s son.
Bates Motel stars Freddie Highmore, Vera Farmiga, Nestor Carbonell, Max Thieriot and Olivia Cooke
- Must be redeemed between January 3rd – 24th, 2017.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Based upon availability at the donor’s discretion.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at A Cause for Entertainment. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
There will be an additional Standard rate of 2.9% added to your transaction to help us cover the credit card processing fees.